WordPress is warning me about an issue with my site

Hi there!

WP ia warning me about an issue with my site, I can´t see anything when surfing my website, however is the second email I receive from them stating to contact my hosting. Not sure whether it is on you to oslve this, Colorlib, or my web hosting.

Detalles del error

Se ha producido un error del tipo E_ERROR en la línea 91 del archivo /home/thestand/public_html/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php. Mensaje de error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Allegiant_Notify_System’ not found in /home/thestand/public_html/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php:91
Stack trace:
#0 /home/thestand/public_html/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/class-activello-welcome.php(430): require_once()
#1 /home/thestand/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Activello_Welcome->activello_welcome_screen(’’)
#2 /home/thestand/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array)
#3 /home/thestand/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/thestand/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action(‘appearance_page…’)
#5 /home/thestand/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(’/home/thestand/…’)
#6 {main}
thrown

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Maria,

Hi Maria

What is the version of the PHP on your server?
Please also provide a link to your website

Hi There!

The version is 7.2.34.
The link of my website is: https://thestandardroom.com/

I have installed Activello just to play around a little bit and learn how to create a blog in WP.
There may be many things not working properly, such as pictures which do not have the same measure in the header or are not appearing on each post as you can see on the right handside. Beside this I can´t see any other issue.

Thanks in advance for your help. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

Maria,