Woocommerce Store problems with Unite Theme...

I’m not sure if this is a theme problem or a wordpress problem, but prior to today I didn’t have this problem. I have a right side widget setup that works great with all my pages except my woocommerce store, for some reason it drops the side bar widget to the bottom on the front page and on all the category pages. I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it and the store stays the same it looks terrible. You can look at http://www.leapoffaithpublishing.net

I’m hoping someone on here can help me figure out why it is doing this but just in the store, nowhere else.

Thanks

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Can you send a screenshot of the problem section?
I’ve checked your site and the sidebar looks the same on the shop page, and other pages.
I’ve attached some screenshots.

Best regards,
Support.

Thanks so much for the quick response. After I posted the site suddenly went back to normal. I rolled back the woocommerce plugin a bit and that apparently fixed the problem. When I had posted though I’d been working on it for 5 hours and was totally frustrated. Again, thanks so much for the quick response. Appreciate it! :slight_smile:

hey there

So, is everything ok now? can I mark this question as resolved?

Yes, thank you for your quick response. Makes me glad I picked the Unite theme because I know I’ll get help if I need it. :slight_smile:

Hi, there

Ok, I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!