Theme look

I loved newpaper theme its best
But now a days a problem arise ,As the layout of theme i didnt do that type layout how i do that layout.
My website is https://tricksbyguptaji.com

1. now colors, use Blue & white but I can’t change the dark blue areas in my pages. All the widgets – Newspaper X: Header Module, Post Layout C, Post Layout D, … – have some details in blue that I wanted to turn them in black. The same issue in the footer; I wanted the footer to be black and the words in white.

What i do for that?

I think you solve my problem ,Please my solve that problem Fast.

Please give reply

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. I am not sure what you need help with here. Are you trying to change the layout of the theme?
  2. You can use the following CSS code to change the colors by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Button Colors*/
.newspaper-x-archive-first-posts .newspaper-x-post-meta .newspaper-x-category, .newspaper-x-archive-page .newspaper-x-post-meta .newspaper-x-category {
    background: black;
}

/*Footer background*/
#colophon {
    background-color: black;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for that

hey, I installed this theme seeing its clean layout and trusting Colorlib’s work but I have a small problem here. I want my site to look exactly as in demo (https://colorlib.com/newspaper-x/) with just a few menus in nav. bar which I can addlater but after I impport content my nav bar has 13-14 menus, BUt I need original demo import. Any help?

Hi,
Initially i mananged to install newspaper X theme with demo. And then, I changed to other theme. But when i want to use again newspaper X theme, it is not appear as demo look. I have delete the theme and re-install the theme few time, but still not showing like the demo. How to go about?

Hello there,

@safir and @adhikaridhiraj Please create a new post for you issues because it will be difficult to troubleshoot two [2] separate issues in the same post.

Best Regards,
Support