The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css styleshee

I have downloaded the 'Snipp" template, and when im uploading the zip (which was downloaded) its showing the error “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.”
ive already checked that the style.css is present in the snipp/css folder.

Kindly help me fix this issue.

Hey there

its not WordPress theme, you cant activate it as a WordPress theme, its HTML template :slight_smile:

Hi I bought an homeland template for my real estate site, I am getting this same error.

Hey there

You probably are doing the same, HTML templates can not be installed in the wordpress

But you guys listed those templates among wordpress templates, thats unfair for us, how can i get a refund or better still add some money to purchase a wordpress template. If no remedy is offered at all, I will consider that injustice to me.

I agree. I purchased my template with the understanding that I could install it in wordpress.

Hey there

Im sorry guys, but they are listed as HTML templates, if any particular HTML template is in the WordPress category show me it and we will fix it, we really don’t want to confuse anybody
HTML templates don’t have WordPress themes so far
You may ask for a refund form the contact us age, use the form provided there

Thasnk and sorry