Still not working - Menu bar dropdown broken after WP5.6 update

This was logged Menu bar dropdown broken after WP5.6 update but closed.

It is still not working and installing the jQuery migrate plugin and set the jQuery version to “1.12.4” temporarily fixes the issue.

However, that is not a long term solution. I was of the understanding that a Theme update was on the way to address this.

Could you please check and update?

Thanks
Kerry

Hi Kerry

Sorry, but the problem is already reported and we need to wait for the next theme update to fix this problem

Thanks Noda. That is fine, it just appeared from the response in the forum that wasn’t happening, hence the check.

Thanks

You are welcome and thank you for understanding

Be aware, we are updating themes, and stay tuned for the next update :slight_smile:

Hello. Is there a timeframe for the update? Should I switch over to a temporary theme or are we just talking a couple of more days? I love the Dazzling theme btw. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I have been using dazzling theme on my website swellbeat.com. Also, I would like to know when the next update this take place. So we can have the dropdown menu issue fixed! I love the theme! Thanks , Andrea

Hi there

Please take my apologies, we are doing soft updates for themes, they will be available this month and major updates will be available in February

Best