Sticky header not fixed on mobile

Hi,
I enable sticky header, but it is fixed on mobile. Can You please help? I tried different css codes, but they did t work.

Thanks,

Nille

Hello Nille,

Can you please provide url of your website? let me see it please.

Regards,

Hi,
thanks for replying. The url is decor-atelier.dk.

I did found a plugin that worked, except it seems to pop up when scrolling. Do you have an css to fix that or a css to fix the sticky header option in the cutomizer?

Another question, if You can help, please, can I get the drop down menu in the header area to be black with white text on large screens? (it is dark on mobile, so thats great).

One last thing, the widgets that come with the shapely theme, seems to be broken. It is just the parralax hero image I need. I installed a plugin to make parralax images on front page, and it worked, except that the line spacing of head lines on mobile are very wrong. Do you have a css codes for that, or can I get the shapely widget fixed?

I have attached screen shoots to show what I mean.

Thanks for helping😄

Hey there.

Ok, that’s good to know that you resolved your problem, again, I need your website URL :slight_smile:

Regards,

Hi, my website url is decor-atelier.dk, I wrote that in my previous message, do you need more information than that?
Thanks😄

Hey there,

Ah, accept my apologies about this :slight_smile:

Try this CSS to fix your problem:

.main-navigation .menu > li ul {
    background: #000;
}

Let me know if there is anything else.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks, but it didnt work. It is ok Anyway with the pop op menu.

More inportant, do you think you can help with the line spacing in the headlines on the parallax image on mobile?

I have attached an image. I am using a parallax image plugin, sine the parallax widget thats coming with the Shapely theme is broken.

Thanks again,

Pernille

Hey there,

Yes, sure, please add this CSS code in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

h1.wp-block-heading.has-text-align-center {
    line-height: 71px;
}

Regards,

1 Like

Great, that worked! Thank you😄

Can I ask you for help with another issue? Is there any way, I can get full width hero images on pages other than homepage? I tried different plugin but none of them worked.

Thanks again,

Pernille

Hey there,

Let me see it, please provide URL of the page and reference, I will try my best to help you.

Regards,

Great, thank You! Url is here https://decor-atelier.dk/
I am not really sure what you mean about reference?

Kind regards,

Pernille

Hi @pernille

So, you want to make first hero image here full width? LANDSKABER I AKVAREL - DECOR ATELIER
If this is the case then I’m afraid this is not possible because its included in the main container and if we do this all the page content will be the full width as well.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks, I didnt realise you needed to know exact pages. I just figured I could get a code or something so I could have full width hero images in any pages I wanted to. The pages I want a full width image right now is not published yet. But perhaps you could help with this page. The cover image on that page should not be in a container.

Thanks again,

Pernille

Hi Pernille,

Sorry, but it’s still part of the main container and we cant make it full width :frowning:
Such changes require modification of the template, not only custom CSS.

Regards,

Hi,

Sorry, I did not realise it would be that difficult. I just published a new emty page, perhaps that could work?

https://decor-atelier.dk/painting/

Thanks for helping😄

Kind regards,

Pernille

Hey there,

Dear @pernille are we working on the same question?
From what I understand you want to have a hero image width here on this page: Portræt workshop. Lær teknikker for det klassiske portræt maleri
I already provided feedback that without layout modification this is not possible, did I overlook something?

I eagerly await your prompt response!
Regards,

Sorry, I guess I dont understand the problem then (perhaps because english is not my naive language). So the problem with the page PORTRÆTMALERI is that something I can fix, so that the image on top of that page can be full width hero?

Thanks for your patience🙂

Hey there,

No problem, I’m here to assist you in any situation. :slight_smile:

so that the image on top of that page can be full width hero? - Sorry, but this is not possible, without layout modifications in the files this is not possible.

Let me know if there is anything else.

Regards,