Skillhunt - error upon install - The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet

Hello i bought your theme Skillhunt, i tried to install it and i received the following error:
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Capture

im using: WordPress 5.7

please help ASAP

Thanks

Hey, i bought another theme please contact me ASAP, i want to cancel my purchase.

its over a day no response

Hi there

Sorry for the delay, usually it takes more time during the weekend

The problem you have is that you are installing HTML template into the WordPress, its will not work because its impossible to use HTML themes in WordPress

Regards

Hey yes i understand that, i wanted to buy wordpress theme, can i receive refund i won’t use it nor i have nothing to do with it.

thanks

Hi there

Yes, you have to start your refund process from your bank account

And how to resolve this, errasing index.html file?

@Congoro no, it will not work, HTML templates and WordPress themes are completely different things

Hello support, I bought the Stay Home theme from colorlib, but while installation in Wordpress its showing that style.css file is missing & its unable to install. Kindly solve the issue urgently

Hi there

Skillhut is a HTML template, I’m sorry but its not possible to install it as a WordPress theme

Regards