Shapely Companion is conflicting with other plugin

Hi,
I am using free version of Shapely theme. I have added another plugin “Nav Menu Roles”.
But your Shapely Companion plugin is conflicting with Nav Menu Roles and is not allowing Nav Menu Roles to display its options. I am not able to show menus based on user role.
Can you please help me?
Regards
Saxena

Hello Saxena

Which problem you have with the user role menu? Shapely does nothing with the menu, you should not have any problem with the menus by default, I have seen other customers were using that plugin without any problem

Hi Noda,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
When I deactivate Shapely Companion plugin, I get all the options of Nav Menu Roles to show or hide any particular menu based on user role.
But when I activate Shapely Companion plugin, Nav menu roles options disappear.
If you wish, I can give you my temporary wordpress admin login so that you can check yourself.
Regards
Saxena

ok, Saxena please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi Noda,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Here is the link for temporary login.
https://www.azpiregurukul.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=f2a0b31f1d94acab440bbc1fe659f042
Regards
Saxena

Hello Saxena

Yes, I see the problem, probably this is something new because I know this plugin worked normally with the theme, what happens if you set up menus without shapely companion and then enable shapely companion plugin?

Sorry, but at this moment we cant support compatibility problems with the third party plugins

Hi Noda,
I am doing the same.
I deactivate shapely companion and set up my menus the activate shapely companion again.
Thanks for your help and time.
Regards
Saxena

Good morning Saxena

Yep, not the best solution but it will work :slight_smile: