Shapely Client Section - Not Working after Colorlib CSS

Hello,

Noda wrote CSS so that my Shapely Client Section (the logo slider) would not be a slider, and the logos would not be transparent. I need to delete one logo (keeping the rest in the same order with the same look), but because of this custom code, I am unable to to delete a single logo (I can only add new logos) and I am unable to move the logos. Prior to the CSS I was able to add, move and delete freely.

Will you please help me be able to delete one single logo?

Here is the CSS:

.home ul.slides {
transform: none !important;
width: 100% !important;
}
.home .logo-carousel li {
opacity: 1;
margin-bottom: 50px;
}

Correction: I am able to add/move/delete the logos, but unable to save the changes since the CSS was put in. Sorry for the confusion. Can you please help?

hey there

CSS code in the additional CSS box cant cause any problem if you have correctly placed it, what problem you have wit the saving? try to deactivate all your third party plugins and check again, sound like you have JS error

Also, include a link to the site

attempt 2 - my previous reply didn’t post. Interesting - this problem first started when the CSS was added. I only have a landing page with the shapely recommended plugins and one word press gallery. It is a very simple site/landing page. If I build out a new Shapely Client Section - the rotation is back but I can add and delete client logos easily. It appears the inability to save changes is specific to the Client Section with the CSS.

I have recommended actions - ie: install shapely companion plugin - but it is already installed (per the wp admin plugin page). Noda previously looked at this problem and said not to worry about it b/c the it was installed properly on the wp admin page.

Can you please help me figure out how to delete a logo?

daysurgical
Password1234

Hey there

Can you please tell me what is the problem? no need to explain anything else, I just want to know what is not working,

Sure! The problem is: in the Client Section with the CSS, when I move or delete existing logos I cannot save the changes.

Hi there

ok, that’s better, please always avoided long explanations, :slight_smile:
I believe its not the case cause, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case.
Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

daysurgical
Password1234

Hey there

Alright, CSS is still on the place, I added/removed logos from the client section and it worked normally for me, for example, and showcase I left one logo at the end, can you please check it again?
CSS codes cant affect this functionality

Hi! I just logged in and attempted to delete the pic you added at the end. I can delete it but I cannot save my work. I attempted to move and delete other logos and I cannot save my work. The same problem persists. I am using FireFox. What else could be going on?

Hi! I just logged in and attempted to delete the pic you added at the end. I can delete it but I cannot save my work. I attempted to move and delete other logos and I cannot save my work. The same problem persists. I am using FireFox. What else could be going on?

Here is a pic showing that I deleted the pic at the end - but I am unable to save.

Hi! I just logged in and attempted to delete the pic you added at the end. I can delete it but I cannot save my work. I attempted to move and delete other logos and I cannot save my work. The same problem persists. I am using FireFox and Chrome (WordPress cannot load the design/customize page on Safari). What else could be going on?

Here is a pic showing that I deleted the pic at the end – but I am unable to save.

(Sorry for the multiple posts - I tried on Chrome after posting the last one and wanted to update the post)

Hi

Yes, I see but this is not a CSS issue, in this case, its and JetPack plugin can you please temporarily deactivate it and check again? it triggers some JS error on the customizer, temporary deactivate it, and check your problem again

Thanks! WP temporarily deactivated, then reactivated the JetPack plugin. This did not solve the problem. I am still unable to save my changes in the [Shapely] Client Section with CSS (with the logos). I tried through design/customize and through WP Admin/Appearance/Customize using both FireFox and Chrome. I understand that it is not the CSS, and apparently not the JetPack.

WP support says “there may be a theme conflict and let your theme developer know.” But they cannot help me b/c it is a third party theme. What should we try next so I can save my changes in the [Shapely] Client Section (with the CSS)?

HI! Following up -

Thanks! WP temporarily deactivated, then reactivated the JetPack plugin. This did not solve the problem. I am still unable to save my changes in the [Shapely] Client Section with CSS (with the logos). I tried through design/customize and through WP Admin/Appearance/Customize using both FireFox and Chrome. I understand that it is not the CSS, and apparently not the JetPack.

WP support says “there may be a theme conflict and let your theme developer know.” But they cannot help me b/c it is a third party theme. What should we try next so I can save my changes in the [Shapely] Client Section (with the CSS)?

Thanks for your help! (Our website cannot go live until I remove a specific client logo)

hi

I believe its Jetpack plugin, error code in the console is triggered by the Jetpack plugin, you can see it here: Screenshot by Lightshot
But if you still think this is a css problem, simply remove css code and check again, once you finish with logos add that css back again

Hi! Thanks so much for checking - I am so glad you found the error! Now, how do we fix it? :slight_smile: WP reset the JetPack but that did not fix the error and I still cannot save my changes. As I mentioned, I understand it is not the CSS. So, now that we found the error… how do we fix this error so I can save my changes?

I cannot launch my site until I remove Oculus Surgical logo and the extra pic you added. If the error cannot be fixed, can you please remove those two items from the [Shapely] Client Section?

Hi

I used this css code and now they are removed:

.home .logo-carousel li:nth-child(9), .home .logo-carousel li:nth-child(14) {
    display: none !important;
}

Thank you so much! Is it possible to fix this error or will I need to contact you for CSS whenever I need to add/remove/move logos? And, why were you able to save changes when you logged in as me, but does not work when I login myself?