Recent Post image not resized correctly

Hi,
Thanks for the awesome theme.
I am using Activello Recent Post Widget; it shows thumbnail and post brief. Looks like thumbnail dimensions are 80 * 80.
However in my admin media settings thumbnail dimensions are 150 * 150
Kindly refer the attached image. highlighted blue; are posts with featured images in 800450 and 600400 sizes respectively and both are resized correctly these images are taken from the vendor product.
but highlighted red are the posts whose images i have created myself in Illustrator with same dimensions but the image is not correctly proportioned.
Kindly suggest!
My blog url is www.lounge-360.com

Hi @suvaiba,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.widget .recent-posts-wrapper .post .post-image img {
    height: 100%;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks.
i wonder why i missed this fix; my focus was on the resizing of image rather.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’ve used the solution offered above, however, it’s just simply streches the thumbnail. What size should image have in order for it to fit the thumbnail in Recent Posts?

Hi there

This is not about image size, it’s about image style, try to use square proportion images :slight_smile:

But if I want to use it in the slider? Just like in the Demo.

HI

You well, you can, but in this case, you will have similar behavior :frowning:
btw, can i see your website? please provide URL, maybe there is something else

You are welcome www.jdbracelet.eu :slight_smile:

Howdy

ok, we cant fix this problem without image size changes, but i have a different solution, what about this code:

.recent-posts-wrapper .post .post-image {
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
}
.recent-posts-wrapper .post .post-content {
    margin-left: 15px;
}

and please remove your code added before from this ticket

Thank you for your prompt reply. Looks a lot better (changed the size of the thumbnail).

You are welcome :slight_smile:
i will close this case now, feel free to open new ticket