Pressure Washing Theme

Hello,

I just bought this theme and when trying to install it in a Godaddy WordPress 5.6.2 managed instance I get a missing stylesheet error.
Also, could you please provide a clean zip where there are none of the hidden os x files that are creating a bunch of issues when uploading from Windows or Linux?

Please advise as what needs to be done. I have uploaded directly the theme using WordPress’s Appearance upload functionality.

If we cannot resolve this ASAP, I will need a reimbursement

Hey there

Its an HTML template, you cant install it as a WordPress theme in WordPress, you need to use it as an HTML template

This is not what I was told. It is supposed to be a Word Press theme, not HTML.
I will need a reimbursement on this.
Let me know how to proceed

hi there

Why it’s supposed to be a WordPress theme? its clearly listed in the HTML templates and not in WordPress themes

Where does it “Clearly lists” HTML??
I work with WordPress not HTML, that’s the reason why I bought it but was disappointed to see it’s not

Hi

Well, that’s what I said, the template you bought is an HTML template and not WordPress, it was listed as an HTML template, not sure why you bought it?

It seems we speak different languages…
I asked "where does it clearly states HTML???
I will never buy from this site anymore, very convoluted

I’m truly sorry about this confusion, it’s not our goal to confuse users but website templates are website template, they are not WordPress themes :frowning: