Pressing 'Read more' button scrolls down

Hello,

this topic is relating to previously posted topic ‘Read more not goes to the right position’ posted by sympso. I replied to this topic, but haven’t got response, so decided to make new post.

Do you have any idea what kind of fix should be done to get this issue fixed?

Br, Jarno

Hey there

can you please show me your problem? please provide a link to the page and steps to replicate your problem, a screenshot is best in this case :slight_smile:

Sure. My site is located here: paikkatietomies.fi. The issue occurs when pressing “Read more” button in blog index page (Blogi | Paikkatietomies.fi). If pressing article title or feature image, everything works as expected and page containing the article opens from the beginning. But when pressing blue “Read more” button, page won’t open from the beginning. It scrolls down a bit hiding the feature image and first text paragraph.

I hope you can repeat this issue with these instructions.

Br, Jarno

Have you got this problem repeated?

Br, Jarno

Hey there

Sorry for missing your ticket
Have you modified the theme somehow? we don’t have this functionality in our theme by default, without modifying this should not happen

Thanks for the response.

I think I haven’t modified the theme by myself exept the changes which can be done via UI’s Customize button. I have “translated” Read More button to Finnish language by adding “Lue lisää” phrase inside the read more tag as instructed on WP’s common instructions. I have also add some own CSS lines, but any of these should not be affecting to scrolling. I am using Collapse-O-Matic addon to create expandable lists - can this plugin cause this issue?

And this behaviour started when I updated to recent version of Shapely ( v1.2.9). With previous version all worked well.

Br, Jarno

Hi

Ok, send me your admin details in a private message and I will check your backend setup