Oneschool template is not responsive and not adapted to cellphones whereas in preview it is

Hello,

i just bought the oneschool template from your website. In preview, it is responsive and adapts to tablets and cellphones. Whereas when I test it on my host, it is neither responsive nor suitable for tablets and cellphones. Is this a mistake on your end or is it a scam? Please provide me with the necessary support to resolve this bug, otherwise you may file a complaint with paypal.

hey there

Please provide a link to your project and a screenshot of the problem or steps to replicate it

Hello,

The installation steps were as follows: download of the compressed file, deposit on my development server (whc.ca), extraction of the compressed file, redirection of the test page to the index.html. A display test followed. Computer test: passed, tablet test: failed, smartphone test: failed. The @media process is neither functional on tablet nor smartphone. The navbar in @media format is not functional. However during the preview on the site, it is.

Hi

I’m sure you did everything correctly but would you mind providing a link to your website? :slight_smile:

Hi,
Could you provide me with an email address. I would prefer to send you the link for the development site privately because it is not very secure.

Quentin

Hi

Sorry, but we use only this support board for support inquiries, you can delete it once ai check it