Mobile Slidebar

Good evening to all,

With this topic I wanted to ask for help regarding the slidebar of the mobile version of my site. I use the Activello theme and the slide bar of the destkop version is perfect instead in the mobile version it is a slide of images with no post title and link on the post.

How can I fix it?

Also do you know if you can put a frame for the post title in the slidebar?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
please provide url and i will take a look

Hi Noda

Thank you for the replay. Our website is https://rotolandoperilmondo.com/

Thank you in advance

Hey there

Sorry for asking but, are we talking about slider or sidebar? you mentioned “slidebar of the mobile” in your question, basically, this is nothing, its slider or sidebar, so which one? :slight_smile:
If we are talking about slider then that’s true, titles and all text is hidden from the slider when you visit a site from mobile phones because there is no physical space here to hold them normally, but if we are talking about sidebar then i need more information on what is hidden

Hi thanks for the reply.

Yes, I got confused, I’m talking about the slider!

What can I do to fix it?

Jumping in. Can the slider just be turned off for the mobile only since it’s pretty much useless via the Mobile version. Thanks.

Good morning

“What can I do to fix it?” - Well, for slider nothing, you can’t fit all the texts for small screen devices because there is no more physical space here to fit them all together, this is why we are hiding them :slight_smile:

@resistthemundane - Yes, this is possible, you can use this css to hide the slider from mobile phones:

@media (max-width: 768px){
.top-section {
display: none;
}
}

Thank you very much for helping. I would have preferred to solve the problem in another way but if you can’t do otherwise, hiding the slider is the best solution.

Good morning

at this moment this is only what i can offer if you have anything else let me know