Menu on Mobile doesn't work

Hi, I used the Activello theme for my website but the menu ons Mobile version doesn’t work. I also have notification of this fatal error. Can someone give me advice please.

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Allegiant_Notify_System’ not found in /home/customer/www/wandelverhaal.be/public_html/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php:91 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/wandelverhaal.be/public_html/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/class-activello-welcome.php(430): require_once() #1 /home/customer/www/wandelverhaal.be/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Activello_Welcome->activello_welcome_screen(’’) #2 /home/customer/www/wandelverhaal.be/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #3 /home/customer/www/wandelverhaal.be/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/customer/www/wandelverhaal.be/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action(‘appearance_page…’) #5 /home/customer/www/wandelverhaal.be/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(’/home/customer/…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/wandelverhaal.be/public_html/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php on line 91

I have the same problem with my website. Menu on mobile doesn’t work. How can I fix it?

Regards
Joanna

Hi Joana

Sorry but this problem has been already reported and we are waiting for the fix

I understand that you have a problem with that. I can accept a few days, but in this case it last for weeks now. Because of that I’m losing my potential clients and I’m wondering who will refund that…

Almost one month and we’re still here.
Please, our audience is 70-80% from mobile, this is a urgent fix.
We wouldn’t have to change theme.

1 Like

Sorry about that, please use this plugin temporary before fix appears:

It works well. Thank you!

Thanks and have a good weekend