Menu doesn't show on category page

Okay, I already have Pinbin on another site and decide to install on my main. After customizing I noticed the menu doesn’t show on the category pages.

The css I used on my main site is the same I use on my other site, who still have the menu working on all its pages. But just in case I cleaned the Edit CSS page, uninstalled the theme and installed again. The menu still doesn’t show on the category page.

Anyone have any idea of what may have happened?

This seen to be a problem with the custom menu, if I don’t create any menu all the pages show on the nav bar without problem. But when I create a menu, pages or category pages on it, it stop working.

Hi @odisaki,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

It’s working fine for me using latest version of Pinbin theme regardless whether i create a menu or not.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

I figure the problem, is not a theme problem, I tested with other themes and the same happened. I think some file must have got corrupted and caused this problem but is already fixed.

Hi @odisaki,

Awesome great to see you got that figured out.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin