Logo problem - how to upload a logo for Activello theme

Hi,
I have no idea, where I can upload logo on my website.
I have found only background upload option, but it’s not good solution.

best,

Ania

Hi Ania,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can upload a logo for your site from the Site Identity option on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Site Identity

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for answer Movin :slight_smile:

It’s not working. :frowning: I can’t upload logo as you can see :frowning:

Ohh it seems from your shared screenshot that logo upload option is not displaying on your site.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Are you using child theme on your site?

If yes then this can also be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Activello theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Hello,

I have a problem with my logo. I have uploaded it as an image (good quality), but on my website it looks blurry. How can I fix it?
My website is:

Regards
Asia

Hi

Well, sorry but the original logo image is not a clear image, it’s like this:

Try to use an image with 400*200px

Hello,

I have changed/uploaded the logo in good quality now. Can you please check it out now?

Thank you

Hi Joana

This is the original image
notice it’s the pixelated as well?
shortly, attached image will be displayed without any changes

Okay, I know where is the problem. I uploaded my logo in good quality in my media library, but at the moment I cropped it, the quality disappear (so you can see blurry picture). How can I fixed it? Thank you in advance.

Simply, don’t crop it, skip cropping process of the logo :slight_smile:

How to skip cropping process? I am still learning… sorry :see_no_evil:

Hey Joanna

i will show you, please send me your admin details in private and I will show you how to do it :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. I have sent you a private message with all of the details.

Regards
Joanna

Hi Joana

Ok, Crop, in this case, seems to be impossible, but you can use this trick, just go ahead by using the FTP browser or file browser of your Hosting and replace this image: with any image you want to have as a logo