Jobportal wordpress

I Just bought the Job portal them but I can not upload it on wordpress,

"Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed."

Hey there

Sorry, but you cant install it as a WordPress theme, its an HTML template

Hi What do you advise as I have paid for this, How do I get value for what I have paid?
C

Hi What do you advise as I have paid for this, How do I get value for what I have paid?
Unfortunately there was no clear indication that Jobportal is not a wordpress theme.
Kindly provide a reasonable solution, $19 is a lot of money when converted to my native currency
Invoice number: #COLORLIB2319
Payment date: January 8, 2021

Im sorry, I understand your frustration, but it listed in the HTML templates, you can use it as an HTML template, will this work for you?

This will not work for me Sir, you don’t have to refund me if that is an issue for you but I need value for my money, so email me what file I need to change to remove " | This template is made with by Colorlib" on the footer,

Really? I am gonna be ignored?, then whats that fancy talk about the Template or theme being free, and Money back garantee if the customer is not happy?. Also at the bottom of your website where it says everything wordpress click on Job board and see if you wont see the Job portal, I tried to reason with you, now I just want my money back.

Hey there

You need to remove it from the footer.html file, or, you can also use any text editor and search for the copyright text, then you can remove it from the files

@JTS you are not ignored, usually, we are working only on weekdays, you can also ask for a refund, it’s not a problem :slight_smile: