I'd like to purchase a template

Hello,

I’ve been trying out a free template on Colorlib and I would like to purchase the license for that single template in order to get permission to remove credit. The template I would like to use is cooladmin but when I access the link below, the page leads me to another page for me to download the FREE version.

Please let me know how I can get the license!

Thank you.

Hi there

You may get your license from this page as well:
https://colorlib.com/wp/licence/

Hello, thank you for your response.

I accessed the link you provided and went onto the single templates page (1500+ Best Website Templates 2021 - Colorlib). I found the template I wanted (Cooladmin) via Admin Dashboards tab but when I click on the “More Info / Download” button, it lead me to GitHub - puikinsh/CoolAdmin: Free Bootstrap 4.1 based admin dashboard template which only explains, at the bottom, that “CoolAdmin is licensed under The MIT License (MIT).” I still can’t seem to find where I can get the license for this template. Could you please guide me further?

Thanks again!

Hi

All you need is to download the template you like, then obtain a license from any template purchase page, in your case you need 19$, please note, the license is not ticket to the template, one license can be used for one template