I bought an "access to all template" licence and I can't download any template now!

I bought an “access to all template” licence in april 2020 and i can’t see the download button in the template detail

Also… there was not a time limitation(about year) in the licence detail at the buying time… then i understanded they are for ever…

I need help please

Is there any answer???

Hey there

Sorry about that, @aigars-silkalns can you check this problem?

Hello,

Please reset your password here: Purchase History - Colorlib
After that, you can log in and download templates like usual.

Regards,

Aigars

1 Like

Hello @colorlibsupport / @aigars-silkalns ,

I too purchased this style of licence in August 2020 and am experiencing the same problem. I have reset my password but nothing has changed from what I can tell.

Can you advise what I need to do please to gain access to and download the templates?

Thanks.

Please let us know your purchase ID or invoice number and I’ll look into it.

Hi @aigars-silkalns , the details are: [Order #284126] (August 7, 2020) “All Templates License”

I purchased it with my PayPal account which uses a different email address to my support forum email.

Many thanks in advance.

Another quick question for my and others’ benefit and future reference please…

The previous “All Templates License” states:

• Access to all templates
  • Access to all upcoming templates
  • Credit removal permission (Attribution-free)
  • 1 Year of support via our forum
  • Unlimited domains

My questions are:

1. I understand that I can only request support via this forum for 1 year. Access to templates is forever. Is this correct?
  2. Should something change / break in the future that prevents me from accessing the templates (such as now), surely I can contact Colorlib via this forum and ask you to correct it so access may continue…?
  3. There is no other way to contact you to ask you to correct account issues, which are different to questions about template tweaks. Please can you confirm how we may contact you should such issues arise.

Many thanks again.

Hello,
Please reset your password here: Purchase History - Colorlib
After that, you can log in and download templates like usual.

Please your PayPal email (Hotmail) to reset the password.

1. Yes, support and access to downloads are for one year but you can continue to use templates after that.
    2.3. Support is handled here via the support forum.

That’s great. I see. Thanks for confirming.

Thank you too,

let us know if you need anything else :slight_smile: