Help with the "About Author" widget

I’m trying to get my About Author widget to look like it does on the Blaskan sample. I completed my Gravatar profile including my picture and “about me” however the “about me” nor the social media icons are showing up. I included a screen shot of what is showing up on my blog sidebar (Katie Evans) vs. what it looks like on the Blaskan demo. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong!

(This is my very first time posting a question so if I’m doing something wrong or missing something, please let me know.)

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Users > Your Profile > Biographical Info and add some information there then go to Appearance > Menu and create a new menu, under Menu Settings > Display Locations enable the social menu. When you have done this and saved the changes the info will be reflected in the author widget.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you so much! It worked!

Two more questions:
1-How can I add a signature underneath my biography as shown on the demo version?

2-How can I increase the size of my bio pic like on the demo version?

Thank you so much for your help!

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Based on your screenshot your website does look like the demo.
Can you share with me the URL for your website so I can look into this for you?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi Moderator!

I am having a similar problem in getting the “Traveller” portion to show-up per the example webpage. As well, the column width of the about us biography section seems to be really narrow and I can’t fit as many words per line as the example.

Thanks!

Hello @brinzz,

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi Support,

the website is www.eattravelrpt.com

would you also be able to provide some instruction on how to include the digital signature?

Hello @brinzz,

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*Increase page content width*/
.page div#content {
    width: 90% !important;
}

Best regards,
Support.