Full Width Images No Longer Working

Hi,

I’m hoping you can help. We’ve been using Dazzling theme for years now problem free. However, all of a sudden images that were previously full width 1110px are now displaying at 730px wide. The code and images haven’t been touched, they’ve just all randomly shrunk down to 730px. You’ll find an example at the top of the page here - Custom Screen Printing T-Shirts & Clothing - A.M. Custom Clothing

Any idea why this may have happened or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Is it possible that you changed the page’s template?

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. The page template hasn’t been changed. We’ve not made any changes to the site recently, although the issue appears to be a fairly recent one (not sure on the exact time this occurred).

Please find temporary login here - https://www.amcustomclothing.co.uk/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=251b8c6c0999a022cd3936150726cfc0

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Alex

Hi There,

I was able to log in and had a look at your site. Unfortunately, I update the image to show the full image with no luck.

Is it possible that you have some caching mechanism that could be causing this issue?

Kindly try clearing our cache and let me know how ti goes.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi,

Thank you for this.

I have cleared the cache, and then rechecked pages in Incognito, however the problem is still occurring.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hey there

Try again, I just added an image widget above your image, you have to use image widget instead of the text widget and then image inside.
Please also consider, this question is not theme related, you are using third party page builder and your problem is related to this page builder,

Hi Noda,

Thanks so much for finding/sorting this for us, and clarifying that this is an issue with the plugin as opposed to the theme. Really appreciate your help resolving this!!

Alex

Alex, you are welcome :slight_smile:

let us know if you need anything else