Fashe Theme (Shopify)

Hi There,

I have installed the fashe theme on shopify, but there is a slight spelling error. On our slide cart the word “authorize” should be spelt as “authorise” because we are a British company. However we cannot change that message. I contacted Slidecart, they asked me to contact shopify help. Shopify reset our cache and it still did not work. They now say it is a theme issue and to contact Colorlib for help.

Can anyone assist with this problem

Hey there,

I understand your concern, but making global changes may cause issues for others. I suggest checking the theme files and modifying them as needed.

​Let me know if you need further assistance

Regards,

Hi There,

Thanks for the responses. Sorry but I am new to shopify, i do not know where to look. Shopify informed me that the text is in the Global theme code setting.

I found the text there, but when you change the text it does not translate to the website.

Shopify checked the system, to the point they reset the account but this did not solve the issue.

This is when they said to contact you to resolve the matter

Hey there,

I understand your concern, but it seems like the changes you made were not correct. Please be sure to use the search to find all the strings and replace them accordingly. After this, there should be no reason for the text to be the same. Please try again.

Regards,

Hi There,

I have looked and changed every instance of “authorize” to “authorities”. So much Shopify own developers tried to do the same.

It is them who asked me to contact you as they identified the theme as the problem.

Hey there,

I hope you are doing well.

In this case, if you made such changes then it should not appear, most probably not everything is changing, this is a straightforward process.
Can you please provide URL of the page with this text? also the zip file of the modified theme?

Regards,

Hi there,

Due to issues with shopify, It is taking time to get the file. But if you visit any of the products on (Refills | Dew Products) and choose the subscribe & save option the message appears in the slide cart.

That is the message we are trying to change, not me, paywhirl, slidecart or shopify can change the message. Will try and send the files by end of Friday

Hi there.

I can see it in the picture but I can’t replicate it on the live website. I am waiting for the theme files for further investigation.

Regards,

Thanks. I am trying to get the theme files. Shopify is not letting download the theme. Trying to sort that out

Hey there,

Ok, let me know once you get it.

Regards,

I will do thanks. I will try and get it the next 48 hours

Hey there,

No problem, I’m available here, so anytime that suits you.

Regards,

Thank you so much

Regards,

Hey there,

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Regards,

Hi There,

I finally managed to get a copy of the theme. How do you want me to send it over to you

Hey there,

You can simply upload it here :slight_smile:

Regards,

Hi There,

There is no where to upload the theme here. I can only upload images on the forum. Can I send this by weetransfer. I need an email address to do that. Unless there is a function here I am not seeing

Hi there,

SImply upload it on Google drive or in dropbox and share the link.

Regards,

Brilliant will do it by end of day. Thanks

Hi There,

As requested (Dropbox - theme_export__www-dewproducts-com-dew-products-fashe-version-4__04APR2024-0758pm.zip - Simplify your life)