(Fashe Theme) How to have a side bar menu in collection page

Hi, how do i set up my side bar menu to be the same as the Fashe demo theme in collection page? I ticked show side bar but it only shows the collections but not any filter. Thank you.

Hi There,

You will need to add the filter to the sidebar widget.

I’d love to log in and try to help.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Mike,

I’m using shopify for the website. How do i create temporary access for shopify?

I can add your details in to access to my admin if you want. Thank you

Hey there

You can set up a temporary account for ur, just for testing :slight_smile:

Hi, can i have your email account and name details for me to set you up as one of the website staff to access?

The plugin is only available for wordpress but not for shopify. From shopify, i can give you access to website admin but will need your details.

Hi

It’s really not necessary, you don’t need our detail, just use your email address, we just need it temporary

Hi Noda,

In this case, please login with my details below:
email: [email protected]
pw: Fashetheme123

Any updates for the above? Thank you.

Hi,

Can someone help me with adding a filter sidebar menu to the Shopify theme? I can see that in the demo there are filters for size and price (radio button and checkboxes), but I do not see any option for adding a filter on the customization page.