Fashe Remove button in cart not working 2020

Hello
same as this topic : Fashe Remove button in cart not working (this tips don’t work and don’t also explain properly WHERE to put the code… )

We STILL cannot remove product from cart… we paid $15 000 in ads and our customer cannot remove product from cart… awesome

HOW to fix it?

Hey there

Im sorry about that, this problem is already reported and will be fixed as soon as possible, please take our apologies on this matter

thanks for the reply
as the problem was already mentionned on Fashe Remove button in cart not working ( the Jun 2019 ) does that mean it will take months to fix ( or years) ? thanks

Hi

Im sorry but I can’t say when exactly it will be fixed, our developers are really busy right now, it needs tome time to investigate and fix this issue

Sorry once again

I understand but its a major issue, not a details or little problem
Meanwhile maybe provide us a bit of code to update it?
Removing product from cart is important… 20% of our customer asking for it

regards

Hi

Please take my apologies but I cant do this, it needs developer investigation I tried it in the past and was not able to found any solution, only a developer can fix such a problem

Hey there,

Got a solution that will work.

• Make a copy if your theme.

• go to cart.liquid.

• around the line 75 you will find
    < button class=“remove s-text7 flex-c-m m-l-30 m-t-10 p-l-10 p-r-10 p-t-5 p-b-5 bo1 bo-rad-23 hov1
    trans-0-4” data-key="{{ item.variant_id }}" >
    {{ ‘cart.general.remove’ | t }}
    < /button >

• Replace that with the code < button class=“remove s-text7 flex-c-m m-l-30 m-t-10 p-l-10 p-r-10 p-t-5 p-b-5 bo1 bo-rad-23 hov1 trans-0-4”>
    < a href="/cart/change?line={{ forloop.index }}&quantity=0" class=“text-link text-link–accent” aria-label="{{ ‘cart.label.remove’ | t: product: item.title }}" data-cart-remove>{{ ‘cart.general.remove’ | t }} < /a>
    < /button>

and it should be working fine.
Try it and let me know works for me might work for you too.

Let me know if it works out for you

No doesn’t work
I have the same problem

Also with the other button “update cart”. Every button on the cart page brings people to the checkout page