Error: Non-Existent Changeset UUID

Hi,

I have experienced this on 2 separate occasions (the first time I was able to resolve.

While I’m in my admin view, the pages link perfectly. But when I try to navigate my site from a private window or a different computer, I get an error. Details in next sentence.

When I click on the “read blog” button on my home page, I am shown the “non-existent changeset UUID” error.

I have read all of the internet and understand that the site URL and wordpress URL need to match. They both are set to https://justintime4.com/.

Why am I seeing this error and how do I fix it?

I have tried removing the button, inserting different links.

My site is Justintime4.com

Thanks for your help!
Justin

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Justing how can i replicate your problem? im clicking on the button read a blog but it works and i can’t see anything like you mentioned in your description

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi there.

I was actually on support last night with bluehost and they did something to fix it.

They said it had something to do with the cache on my computer. It wasn’t fully explained but if I have that issue arise again I’ll come back to you guys (it’s already happened twice haha).

Thank you for all the help!
Justin

Hello there,

I am glad the issue was resolved for you. If it was the cache then you can try clearing the browser cache next time.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support