Didn't recieved the purchased code yet.

I’ve purchased an HTML Template and the file didn’t recived yet in my email.
The order id :#287730

I have the same issue, I purchased a license for the Fashe theme for Shopify over a week ago, received an email saying “Just to let you know — we’ve received your order #287562, and it is now being processed:”

A week later, nothing!

I am also unable to add a topic to this forum to ask my own support questions and this is why I am replying to someone else’s, with the same issue.

Please, will somebody reply with a answer as to why I yet to receive a license, that I have paid for and why I can’t add a new topic to this forum.

Same issue here! If I don’t get my purchase code I’m just going to dispute the transaction with my bank.

Hey there

Guys, this is so weird, we are not selling license keys for the products, please take a look here:
Licence - Colorlib there is no single mention about the license key and we have dozens of similar ticket on the support :slight_smile:

You are just purchasing rights to remove credit from the template and that’s it, nothing more, once you made a purchase you are free to make changes and remove the license key, there is no more steps required

Hi Noda,

Thanks for the reply, if you have dozens of similar posts on the forum, then perhaps the process and page you reference isn’t clear enough.

Above you say “there is no single mention about the license key and we have dozens of similar ticket on the support”
Then in the next paragraph you say “once you made a purchase you are free to make changes and remove the license key”.

We all must have read “License key” somewhere during the process of purchase.

My issue is that the email I received eludes to me receiving something further -
“Thank you for your order
Hi Simon, Just to let you know — we’ve received your order #287562, and it is now being processed:”

Perhaps it is this that has caused people to believe they are waiting for a license key?

Do you have a response for my other issue? Which is that there does not appear to be a way to add a new topic to the support forum.

Thx

I also never received a download link. I feel like I’ve been scammed and will be disputing the transaction from my bank.

Hi there

Yes, probably I agree with you, I will redirect this problem to appropriate team members to make some changes

Moonlet, sorry, instead of “removing license key” I wanted to say “remove footer credit” license key is doesn’t makes any sense in my sentence,

Marc, there is no separate download link and you will not receive it, you can download the template from the public pages, there is no separate theme files after purchase, everything is the same, there is very simple logic, once you purchase a license you are free to remove footer credit from the themes or templates, that’s it

Hi Noda,

Thanks for clearing up the license key issue.

Do you have a response for my other issue - Which is that there does not appear to be a way to add a new topic to this support forum?

I am using the Fashe theme for Shopify and need support but do not want to add my questions in this thread.

Thx

Hi Monlet

Thank you for understanding :slight_smile:
Please start a new topic for this, you can start it here, https://colorlibsupport.com/c/website-templates/ just scroll down and you will see a form

Noda thanks, not sure if or how I missed the box at the bottom!

Will add my requests there…

Thank you for understanding :slight_smile:

Always happy to help you guys

Have a great weekend