Contact form has disappeared

Hi, I’ve noticed the contact form on my site has disappeared and I’m not sure how I can get it back. See screenshot, I’ve selected the correct form, but still no form appears. I don’t know why this has happened, but there was a theme update I made recently. Maybe this theme update has had a negative impact on the site?

Hi There,

That’s quite odd.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hope to hear from you soon.

Here’s the link:
https://www.cuvecom.org/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=80e971c81ba25afb8def6cece75c34d5

Hi There,

I had a look at your page and saw the issue.

Kindly assist in checking for any other plugin that may be causing the issue by deactivating all the other plugins to see if the issue persists.

What was the issue? The form is still missing. I’m not sure a plugin is causing the problem, as the form was there prior to the theme update. It’s not the first, as I had issues with the contact form after the last update too. Plus this update seems to have affected the custom translation switchers, which seemed to also disappear after the theme update.

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow-up.

In order for us to be able to try and narrow down on the cause of the issue, kindly confirm if we can deactivate the plugin before testing as this looks like a live site.

For the purpose of testing, you can temporarily deactivate plugins, just as long as doing so doesn’t cause other problems. Although I would prefer the WPML plugin was left untouched.

Hi, it’s been almost a week since my last message. You guys are usually more regular with responses and my situation has not been resolved.

Guys, where are you??

Hello Gary, please enable customization link for me once again

Sure, here’s the link - https://www.cuvecom.org/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=c6f46d01cce13c27beded61221e17c1e

Hopefully this will be resolved, but I need to understand why it disappeared. If this happened because of a theme update, then I will have to tell the owner of the site to NOT install theme updates. The guy who sorted the language switchers noticed the code you wrote to enable icons at the top of the page completely disappeared. If it was a theme update, then it caused a lot of problems.

I will check, I can recall i fixed it before

Requires admin details, I cant login Gary

Username: admin
Password: !CuveCom@2014#

Hello Gary

Sorry for the delay, I was investigating this problem here is some information
from the recent updates, instead of default contact form 7, we included Kali contact form in the theme, as you can see right now contact form from the Kali contact form is displayed on the site,
I know this is not what you wanted but what i can offer is i can help you to style this contact form just like default contact form 7

Thank you for your help. I would appreciate your assistance in styling the form so it looks like the old contact 7 form.

Hey Gary

Sounds good plan, but i don’t know how old contact form was looking for, so, if you tell me what, where and how to change that would be awesome, or, you may have a screenshot of old form?

Here’s an image from the original form in the Pixova Lite theme. Thanks.

Check again :wink: