Can you help us understand why our posts/etc. do not show comments?

Hi guys,

We thought comments were a native function of WP and we have access to those settings and as you can see on these pages, we do not see comments showing up. Can you guys take a look and let us know what you might think it could be?

hey there

Yes, its default WordPress feature and it might be disabled, there are several things to verify, please check this post:

Regards

Hi,

I checked that article and the two comments relating to WP settings I can confirm are selected correctly.

The other comments relating to Disqus - we don’t use Disqus so I’m not quite sure what to make of that.

But to answer your question, yes, those parts of WP are setup correctly. Do we have to use Disqus for comments to work on this theme? Any other ideas?

hi there

No, no disquss is necessary in this case, let me check please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box