Broken editor for advanced slider in Epsilon Page Builder @ Portum

Dear Colorlib,

I’m using the theme Portum for a while now for a few sites of my company. I’m really happy with the theme i purchased @ Macho Themes, but currently i am having some issues (i think after a Wordpress update). The advanced slider in the Epsilon Page Builder is broken: while editing slides, the editor looks broken (i added a printscreen.

).

This is happening at least in Chrome, Firefox and Edge. I am using Portum v.1.0.6 and Wordpress 5.6.1 and PHP 7.0.

I am aware of the fact that this might be an update issue, but i dont want to downgrade the Wordpress systems. Can I ask you for paid support?

+1

Thank you in advance,

Yours sincerly,

Jorg Huizinga
Retail Entertainment BV

Hey there

You need to contact Machothemes if you made a purchase with them:
https://www.machothemes.com/

Hi,

Thank you for your respond. They say i have to contact you since they yesterday told me that Portum is no longer part of Macho Themes repository. I’ll contact them again but I am afraid they will point to your organisation again.

Kind Regards,

Jorg

hi Jorg

OK, so, you have a problem with the slider? right now I see the slider is working normally on your frontend, if your problem is still not resolved send me your admin details privately and I will check it

1 Like

Hi,

I have sent an e-mail to [email protected] since i cannot find how to dm you (sorry). Since it is for 3 sites i understand if there are costs.

Kind Regards,

Jorg