Appearance options don't display properly

Hi,
I have noticed that some of the options in Theme Options > General are buggy and don’t give me the option to enable/disable them. Screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance.

The screenshot isn’t cropped or anything, it is just as it appears.

Hey there

Let me try it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

Hey,
Here it is: https://ignasijimenez.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=7127e434644824c28a6cd7d06ba58609

Hi there,

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#customize-theme-controls .customize-pane-child.accordion-section-content {
    padding: 30px;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hey,
It isn’t working… Tried other css but looks like it doesn’t change it even though I added !important.
If I open the inspector and change manually the padding, it lets me change the radio value but not apply changes.
Any other solutions?

Good evening

You are not using any of our themes right now, if you allow me to switch back to our theme i will fix this problem,
i will be back tomorrow morning, in 10-12hours

Just checked your site again, run site security as soon as possible, most probably your site is hacked right now, i cna see this in function.php file, easiest way to clear it is to run wordpress security plugin like Wordfence Security

What do you mean my site is being hacked right now? How is that even possible? What have you seen on my functions? I’m not on my computer and won’t be for a while…

Also, no, I have changed the theme to be able to keep working as you guys give me the correct code.

Good morning

Just check your function.php file and you will see what i mean if you don’t have experience with this you have to run wordfence security plugin and clear your site, this is a complex work and can not be explained by two-three words, plus such questions are usually not under our support policies, i saw it and just informed you

Yeah, I found it. Thanks for the tip, wouldn’t have noticed. Everything is more or less good now.

Good morning

Thats good :slight_smile: do you have any questions? :slight_smile:

Well, I think I will stick with my current theme for now, but would appreciate a fix for that menu thing :slight_smile:

Good evening

Well, as i said before i can fix this problem :slight_smile: just let me know and i will switch the theme as well :wink:

I am having the exact same problem. Whatever change you make in those appearance options (Theme Options -> General) they won’t save. Using the latest Theme version, please help me.

Hello Wiswp

I will investigate your problem but start a new ticket, we can’t work here in this long ticket