AdminLTE 3 License

Hello,

I want to work on an AdminLTE 3 Template and change a lot of things in it. then publish it online.
The AdminLTE 3 license say:

• include the license notice in all copies of the work.
  • Include the copyright notice in all copies of the work. This applies to everything except the notice in the footer of the HTML example pages.

Does this mean, that I can remove " Copyright © 2014-2021 AdminLTE.io. All rights reserved." from the footer?
And should it be visible for the visitors of the Website, that I used AdminLTE 3 templates?

Best Regards!

Hi there

This means you are allowed to remove footer credit once you purchase the license:

Thanks for replying!

I found this on Github: Copyright MIT Admin LTE · Issue #1077 · ColorlibHQ/AdminLTE · GitHub
" There is no need to keep the footer copyright. The MIT license explicitly states that only the source code copyright must be preserved. In this case, the CSS and JS files, which contain license headers, are the aforementioned source code files. Therefore, an attribution such as “designed by Almsaeed Studio” in the footer is appreciated but not required. I hope this clarifies the issue."

So it means, this answer on Github is only for people who bought the license. Without buying the license you’re not allowed to remove the footer, is this right?

Hi

Without buying the license you’re not allowed to remove the footer, is this right?- yes, that’s right

Thank you very much!

Have a good day :slight_smile:

Case closed