Add Edit Skills and Service Button Not Working

Hi,

Add Edit Skills and Service Button Not Working. We are not fix skills and services areas.

Can yo help us?

2 Likes

hey there

Can you please share some screenshots?
make sure you are using the latest version of the theme and the companion plugin as well,
Also, let me see your website

Good morning,

I’m sorry to reactive this post but I’ve the same problem with my website. when I click on the “add & click” button in service for example nothing happens.

I thank you for your helping

David

Hi David

Are you using the latest version of the theme? this problem was reported but then it was fixed later here: update with wpchill fork by mahendrapratap4022 · Pull Request #323 · ColorlibHQ/illdy · GitHub
So, make sure you are using latest theme version or version from the Github

Regards

Thank you for your answer.
I use the lastest version 2.1.9 and the Wordpress 6.
I’ve always the problem

Hi

Can you please provide access details in DM? I will verify your problem

Regards

I am also having that problem. I’m using 2.1.9. Is there a newer version?

Hi @macgirlk

I can check your probelm too, Can you please provide access details in DM? I will verify your problem

I have the same problem on my website zen50plus.nl. What should be the latest version of the illdy theme? I also have the 2.1.9.

Hi there

@dreelies can you please provide your access credentials in DM? i want to check your problem too

Regards

How do i sent you a DM, Do i have to send you an email to . Or do you have another way to send you a DM.?

Hi there

No, just send it here, click on my name and use Message button

Regards

Sorry, but when I click on your name I see this screen
Schermafbeelding 2023-02-04 om 16.14.33

and no message button.

HI

Ok, I just sent a personal message to you, so, you just need to reply back

Regards

Hi This is happening to me - I cannot edit the services or skills sections

Hi there

Please start a support ticket and I will review your problem as well

Regards

hi, when I click on the “add & click” button in About, Service, project, testimonials… nothing happens.

Hi there

What is the version of PHP? can you please provide admin details in a DM for investigation?

Regards

Same Problem here! When I click on the “Add & Edit XYZ” Button in Customizer, nothing happens. This is so unfortunate and is about to keep me from using Illdy theme… :confused:

Tried it both with PHP 7.3 and PHP 8.0, nothing works.

Hi there

Sorry about that, this problem is reported and it will be resolved in the update of the theme, sorry for this inconvenience

Regards