WooCommerce Update - breaks Travelify, says theme is too old - please update!

I updated my eCommerce site today. And have an awful response from the site. And it really stinks if I cannot get an updated Theme template ASAP for Travelify. I am using a Child theme in my install.

Please tell me ASAP if there is any plan to update your Theme, or I have to move on.

Thank you!
-Mac

"Your theme (LET Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

• Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
  • If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again."

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Submitted this problem to our development team, this will be resolved as soon as possible

For information, the theme will function normally even on this warming messages,

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Is there an update to this? As I’ve notice some issues on WooCommerce with this theme’s Product Images option settings where it will stop using thumbnails images for woo commerce and rather use a full-size image scaled down to settings set on the option settings. But it works fine if you set things first before activating the plugin where all srcset are still there but once you edit the option settings only the src for the full-size image is left for thumbnails and other product images no more srcsets.

hey there

Have you updated theme to the latest version? if no please update it and check again