Woocommerce Sidebar moves to bottom

This repeats a previous forum topic but unfortunately it’s closed to comments so I can’t respond directly.
This one!

After upgrade to Woocommerce 3.3.0 the sidebar on my product pages has gone down into the footer. Exactly as the poster on the other thread was saying.

All other pages seem to show correctly.

For examples
This is the correct sidebar (non-product page)…
https://retroprintshop.co.uk/

This is one of the Woo product pages (with broken sidebar)…
https://retroprintshop.co.uk/railway/br-berwick-upon-tweed-poster/

Any help on this would be really useful.

Geoff

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I’m unable to find a solution for the issue with CSS.
I’ve brought the issue to the attention of the developer.

As a tempory solution, you can hide the sidebar with the following CSS.

body.product-template-default.single.single-product.custom-background.woocommerce.woocommerce-page #secondary{
  display:none;
}

body.product-template-default.single.single-product.custom-background.woocommerce.woocommerce-page #primary{
  width:100%;
}

Or you can rollback the Woocommerce plugin:

Best regards,
Support.

Thank you, some great suggestions. Luckily I took a backup prior to upgrade so will just re-instate that now you’ve seen the problem live on the site.

Please could you get back to us with any news from the developer as I have a few sites running Woo and Unite that I would like to update.

Thanks again

Geoff

hi Geoff

You will get update notification once we release an update, so far you have to keep it as is, sorry for the inconvenience
Is there anything else?

Sorry to ask again but it’s been two months and my install of woo is getting quite out of date.

Any news on a fix for this yet?

Hi there

Sorry for the delay, we issued several updates after then, can you try to update?

Thanks Noda

Are you meaning updates to the theme?
“Manage Themes” isn’t saying there’s an update available for Unite.

Geoff

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Dashboard > Updates and check for any pending updates there.

Best Regards,
Support

No updates available for themes. The only update available is Woocommerce.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I checked the site and the shop sidebar appears on the right side.

Let me know if it is still an issue.

Best Regards,
Support

Yes, as per your advice, I rolled back to the older Woocommerce as the latest one broke the layout.

Hello there,

Did that solve the issue?

Best Regards,
Support

As per this whole thread… Unite works with the old version of Woo but not 3.3.0 and newer, which break the sidebar on the product page.
You were going to get back to me when the issue was resolved by the Unite developer but I heard no more from you so asked if any progress…

Hello there,

Were you able to test the new version of the theme with the current version of WordPress?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi

There are no updates available for the theme.
The only update pending is woocommerce, which I can’t update because it breaks the theme.
See attached.

Many thanks

Hello there,

Since there is a new version of WordPress our developer would have to issue an update for the theme.

Best Regards,
Support

Did you mean Wordpress or Woocommerce?

Hello there,

Sorry, I meant Woocommerce.

Best Regards,
Support

Okay, so we’re back to my original question on May 21st…

Is there any news on an fix from the developer?
If not, please can you ask them again as this is getting further out of date.

Also note that the Unite page on Colorlib says it works with Woocommerce, which is currently not correct.

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

I checked on our updated issues and it seems our developer is still working on this issue so I have updated him on this issue so that he is aware that it is till an issue.

Best Regards,
Support