Widget Product Button Change Text and Button styles and content

Hello Support,

I am having difficulties finding a solution on your forum to help replace the “Read More” text on the product button to “Shop Now”. Furthermore I would like to change the button color from orange to blue.

Attached is a screen shot from my website: www.shoesliders.com

How may I edit the text and style (such as the button background) for these elements in the widget?

Thank you

Hey there

Looks like you managed to fix this problem, I can see all of add to cart buttons have the text “add to cart”
Do you have any other questions?

Hello, yes I still need your guidance. Sorry for the confusion.

Do you know where the “add to cart” css is?

Hey there

“Do you know where the “add to cart” css is?” - one button shares several css rules from several files, please tell me what you want to achieve, what is your goal

Hello, thank you for getting back to me.

I’m trying to know how to edit the button and link it to wherever I wish. Currently it’s Add to Cart, but I’d like it to say “Shop Now” and link to the respective product page.

Hello Erik

these links are dynamic links in the buttons and without customization of the template you can’t edit them, there is no simple option in the theme to change them. Use this plugin if you want to know which template files were used to render that page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/what-the-file/