What happens after a purchase?

I’ve bought a single template license for this theme https://colorlib.com/preview/#docmed. After the purchase, I’ve received a mail that the order is being processed. I was under the impression you get all the files to work upon after you’ve made a purchase which we have not received. Is this supposed to be?

Hey there

There is no separate files after the purchase, by obtaining a license you re getting rights to remove footer credits, template files ar the same, so, you just need to download same files and remove the footer credit from the template

but colorlib how recognize my license I don’t get it :frowning:

Hey there

that’s not necessary, once you have a license you can remove footer credit, this is how it works :slight_smile:

Thanks

But i purchased it under a different email that i use in my website, how are u going to detect if thats my website. Are you going to ask the website owner first if he has a license and he sends you the reciept or how do u distinguish it?

Hey @fern

That’s a great question. Yes, we randomly verify our theme owners, as it’s not possible to check all the websites using our products.

Regards,