Trouble with order of the post

Hello guys,

I have a blog with PinBin theme under Wordpress :
http://www.papa-debutant.net/

It seems there is a problem with the order of the posts on the défaut page, as you can see for example with my 3 oldest posts :

• October 23, 2014 : post called "Qui est le bébé ?"
  • October 20, 2014 : post called "Je vais être papa !
  • October 25, 2014 : post called "La poussette, mais qu’est ce que c’est compliqué"

My question is : is it normal that the post published the October 20, 2014 is between the one publised the October 25, 2014 and the one published the October 23, 2014 ?

Thanks for your help

Hi @palmbox,

I hope you are well today and sorry for the delay here.

Do you still need assistance regarding this question?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi @movin, I’m having a similar problem…

Pinbin lays out the posts in the first row, from left to right.
BUT for the second row, it places the next post at the highest vertical position possible. Sometimes this may be in the 2nd or 3rd column, and not the first column, as some users might expect.

It would be great to have an option so that: the first post on the next row always starts in column ONE, instead of the column with the highest vertical position available.

Is this possible? If not, I can add this functionality myself, if you can tell me where the code is I should look for…

Thanks in advance…

Hi @spredge,

To help keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Please also share on your new thread the screenshot of the issue and your site URL where you are having this issue so that i can troubleshoot it.

Cheers,
Movin

@movin

The original author of this post had the exact same PinBin problem i had, and it was never addressed.

In my post, all I did was give more detail of the problem. If I started a whole new duplicate thread for the same topic, it would be more messy and the original poster may never see the answer.

Anyways, it seems that this is more of a question on the masonry tile layout plugin, so I asked the question in one of their forums… here: How to force Left-to-right layout for all rows? – WP Masonry Layout

Once I figure out the solution, I will come back here and ask a new question of how to integrate it with Pinbin (in a new thread). Hope someone will respond then!