Sparkling theme 2.4.8

@marx-veix what I can say for sure is that problem is reported :slight_smile: developers will fix it

Hi Colorlib,

I kindly would like to know, how far is the update, any ETA available by now? Thank you in advance!

With gratitude,
Marx-Veix

Hi there

Im sorry but I cant provide any ETA, :frowning:

I wait, i hope that it will be released this month or at least next one :slight_smile:

Thank you

I hope so Marx :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding

Hi again,

June is here, do you have any info to share publicly?

Thank you,
Marx-Veix

Hi Marx

Im sorry but nothing yet :frowning:

Iโ€™m sorry but update of the theme is not yet released :frowning:

Hi Colorlib,

Strange to ask again, but wordpress 5.9 already coming out 25 January 2022 and i would like to know if i stay with this theme or it is time to move on for me.

Also it seems that latest sparkling theme has security issue.

We are one week away from one year when i started this sparkling theme 2.4.8 topic and even more from 2.4.7 when these questions came up for me, it was 20 december 2020.

Is it safe to use this 4 months old version or where to get latest beta version?

Thank you and i hope you all well.

With gratitude and love,
Marx-Veix

Hi @marx-veix

Well, the problem is already reported and the appropriate person knows about it, but I canโ€™t say when it will be fixed or resolved,

Hi again,

What is new in Sparkling theme 2.4.9 version? Thank you!

With gratitude,
Marx-Veix

Hi Marx

Sorry, I donโ€™t have a changelog yet but you can view this page to see the files changed from version 2.4.7 to version 2.4.9
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?old_path=%2Fsparkling%2F2.4.7&old=162371&new_path=%2Fsparkling%2F2.4.9&new=162371&sfp_email=&sfph_mail=

Regards