Social Menu Not Showing

Hi, my website is not showing the social media links/icons in the Unite theme header. I have added/created menu to social media location and added the custom links as mentioned in other posts.
However, nothing is showing in my header, if I add menu to footer location it will show the text but not the icons link any help much appreciated as not sure if issue with site.
Wordpress and all plugins are updated to latest versions.

Richard

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance > Menus > Menu Location and ensure that the social menu is added to the social menu location.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi yes I did check and add menu to social menu location…

Hello there,

Could you add an image of the menu links that you have assigned?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, thanks for looking, image attached

Hello there,

Thanks for the image.

Under the display location please deselect the footer menu option for the social menu.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi again

Have changed to social menu only (see pic) and now nothing showing on website, ‘Twitter’ has disappeared from footer and still nothing in header…

Regards
Richard

Anyone?

Hey there,

Everything does seem to be set up properly so it’s strange.
Can you kindly provide me with login credentials to your website so I can take a look?
Remember to private your reply

Best regards,
Support.

Hi, thanks for looking again!

User: admin
Pass: cAK&$QCghR2z@pTe#pQEvl9t

houseleap.co.uk/wp_admin

Hey there,

This is strange, combed through your set up and everything looks good.
I don’t see any reason why the social Icon menu should be working.

I have two suggests:
Disable all the plugins except the ones necessary for the theme and check to see if they social Icons appear.
Clear your cache before doing this.
Second is to delete the theme and reinstall it. You won’t lose any pages and content you’ve created.
Before doing this be sure to back up your website.

Best regards,
Support.