small bar at top of site I don't know how to hide

Hi,

Somehow a small bar at the top of the site has appeared on every page, its a small white bar that just says 'page contents

I don’t know how it appeared or how to get rid of it - Please can you advise?? :slight_smile:

https://theholidayclubuk.com/

thank you
sam

Hello sam

Did anyone modify this theme somehow? most probably yes because this is not normal to show post content on this location, please update your theme or reinstall it and check again,

Hi,

No I havent modified this theme at all, no one has. That just appeared out of nowhere. Where is the settings to make it go away?

If updating or reinstalling the them, does that lose any work i have done on any pages or settings etc?

Hello samlutostanski,

I hope you are doing well today.

Reinstalling the theme would not lose your changes but you would have to reassign the menus and plugins when you install the theme again.

You can use a backup plugin to save the site also:

Best Regards,
Support

Thats a lot of work i have done loads of work in the plugins. There must be another way to find where this appeared from.

Where would this be located?
thanks

Hey there

Check this out, this is a standard procedure of troubleshooting WordPress problem, try it and let me know results:

that didnt help but i found the code in the header snippets to fix. thanks

I believe it was added manually :slight_smile:

Ok, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!