Slider style not displayed properly

Dear staffs at Colorlib,

Recently when I check my site http://villageon3rd.com, I notice the text inside the slider on my homepage is not displayed with the proper color, font size, nor the font style, and the next slide indicator is changed to the default. Also, in the service section at the lower part of the homepage, the color of the secondary text is no longer white, but changed to black.

I have updated all plugins and themes in the dashboard, but nothing helped. Can someone suggest a remedy? Thank you very much.

Thanks,
Vincent

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Dashboard > Updates and install all updates that are available there then try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict with the theme.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for the reply. I have already checked the dashboard before I post the question, and all plugins and themes are up-to-date.

I just tried deactivating all the 3rd party plugins, and the problem is still there.

Good evening Vincent

Can you try this for me, delete slider and try to create them from scratch, i saw a similar problem with other user and this method helped if you still can’t resolve the problem then i will ask you access details to check the problem

Thank you Noda. I deleted the slider and created it again from scratch as you instructed, it’s working now. Thanks you so much.

Good morning

You are welcome :slight_smile:
Let me know if you need anything else