Slider Displays Over Text

To Whom This May Concern,

My site is running Wordpress 5.6.2 with Sparkling theme 2.4.8. On my site I have a slider with four photos below the top navigation bar. I recently noticed that when my page loads the slider displays over the text on my page, but corrects itself when the slider displays the second photo. Here is a link to my page: westbendcommunityband.org. What can be done to correct this behavior? Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I wait for major update, but for 2.4.8, maybe similar solution helps also you.

div.flexslider {
min-height: 440px !important;
}

Last good version for me is 2.3.2 and i see same menu behavior for others, that has newer sparkling theme.

With gratitude,
Marx-Veix

1 Like

I would like to inquire if anyone from Colorlib support has reviewed the issue I reported in this topic. Thank you.

Hey there

I just reviewed your website and I was not able to find the error you reported? can you please add a little bit more info? also, please include a screenshot,

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing my website and updating this topic.

In the first screenshot you can see the slider is displaying over the content in the middle of the screen:

In the second screenshot (when the slider advances to the next photo), you can see the slider displays correctly:

I would like to inquire why the slider is not displaying correctly when the page initially loads.

Thank you in advance.

hi there

Please try this CSS code:

.home .top-section {
min-height: 545px;
}

It should help

Thank you for the update. Where in Wordpress do I need to add this CSS code?

Hi

You may add that code in the Appearance > Customize > Additionall css

Thanks

Thank you for answering my question.

I added the code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and it appears to fix the issue where the slider displays over the content in the middle of the screen. I had to modify the value from 545 to 600. I hope this bug will be resolved in a future Sparkling theme update so this additional CSS can be removed.