Site-description overlapping subtitle

Hi everyone…

I did the latest update today and now my header on the mobile view does not work anymore…

The site-description overlaps the subtitle of my page: www.schnelle-hilfe-bei-krebs.de
as you can see in the image :frowning: :

I got no idea what to do about it…
The 2 line site description would be ok if it would not overlap the subtitle :frowning:

Can anyone tell me what to do against it?

Yours Miri

I just tried to copy the Style from the “schnelle Hilfe bei Krebs” page to another page I am about to put into Wordpress (also a non profit organisation both with the same person running them - he wants a similar design to both…) and there i got the overlapping on the main page in the non mobile part… :frowning:

I dont know what I did wrong with the code…
I tried to add a <br> in the header.php, but then the space between site-description and subtitle on the mobile is to big…

The adress of this website is: http://wordpress.p157451.webspaceconfig.de/

Perhaps someone knows the solution…

Thank you so much!

Miri

yay I did solve the second problem myself there was a margin: 0 somewhere after I used margin: 20 it was ok
But the overlapping on the mobile website im not able to solve :frowning: i tried so much already…

Help would be welcome here :slight_smile:

Good Night to you
Miri

:frowning: so sad i just saw I just solved it in a few browsers… I however still have it in Safari :frowning:

Damn I have been so proud with myself and now im really sad -.- sorry for the inconvenience

Miri

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

@media (max-width: 767px){
.navbar > .container .navbar-brand {
font-size: 25px !important;
}
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team