readit issues

I am just getting into blogging and I recently built a blog using the readit template. So I originally started it out on a subdomain from infinity free hosting. I recently purchased a domain name, and when I got it all connected, it turned out that I needed to transfer file by file everything to the folder for the new domain htdocs folder. I thought I got everything taken care of, however I apparently missed something somewhere… so hobbytechreviews.epizy.com is the original site and hobbytechreviews.com is the one with the new domain name. As you can see, there is text missing… the issue is, all the html files are 100% correct! So it’s not that it is not typed in or anything, it’s all there! Which other files should I be checking out to resolve this issue? Also, how do I change the color that overlays the background image?

Hey there

Looks like you already resolved it? I see your main domain is working and visible normally, its different than your screenshot :slight_smile:

Thanks

Sure enough, the issue has seemed to resolve itself! Would you buy chance have any clue how to change the color that overlays the background image?

Hi there

You have to modify code on the line 8126 here in this file: http://hobbytechreviews.com/css/style.css :wink:

Thanks

when i am trying to upload this readit theme the upload is getting failes saying that style.css file is not present for wordpress. kindly help me!

Hey there

Hitech, this is not WordPress theme, its an HTML template and you cant use it in the WordPress