Paid work.

Hi Aigars,

Have tried to contact you a couple of different ways, but haven’t had a reply so thought I would try here in case the others weren’t working.

Are you looking for any paid work at the moment ? I would like to see if I can get your help extending Pinbin out. Would be happy for any changes to be shared back with the community.

Angus.

Angus,

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any custom development work as I am already working 24/7 on colorlib.

I can recommend these guys for custom web development and they will be happy to help with any project. Right now they are two guys one working with design and one with coding.

Otherwise you can look for freelancers on oDesk and Freelancer.com

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to help.

Thanks Aigars. Had a look at the link, but no demo / portfolio. I have a shortlist of Odeskers.

Their website is work in progress but I think they should have some portfolio that they could show to you when contacted. They have just started to work together but they have done worked on many project separately.

oDesk is also a great place to start and I have few active listings as I am looking for someone who could help me with Colorlib.

Ive been using sites like Odesk now for 10+ years. Harder to find good workers at a decent rate. I have started to use Fiverr more and more for quick tasks and seem to get better results.