Not Received Licence Copy of The Education Theme

I buy licence version of this theme Education - Free HTML Education Website Template - Colorlib on colorlib. I still not received its licence copy. Order no is #276567.

When i try uploading it’s free version showing following message

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

Hey there

You will get only purchase a recipe, the theme remains the same but by obtaining a license you have no rights to remove footer credits from the theme
Regarding your second message - most probably you are uploading HTML template into the WordPress, it will not work because its impossible to make HTML templates work in WordPress

Best regards

Hi, I purchased this to remove link from footer. And you are saying that I can remove from footer. Why? So what is use purchasing then.

This is WordPress theme not HTML theme.

So please resolve by issues as early.

Hey there

As I said before you are purchasing a license, not the product and it’s clearly described here: Licence - Colorlib
No, its not a WordPress theme, its an HTML template

Then why mention Remove link (Check share image)?

Hi there
Thanks for the follow-up.
The license you purchases authorises you to remove the credits link in the theme, that why the “remove backlink” button the page.
Kindly allow me to confirm that the license does not mean that you are buying the products, you are actually buying the rights,
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team