Newspaper X (free) Sidebar issues

Hi. I am using Newspaper X free. It works quite well for the site that I am building, but I am still figuring out few things.

One issue that I can’t seem to fix is to have the sidebar load specific widgets on mobile.

I need to incorporate an image on the side of each post. I am using the Banner widget. I have used the Image widget and few sliders before. They all work on PC, but not on mobile.

Also, the ‘popular posts’ widget that I am using does load on mobile, but at the bottom of the page. How can I get the image/banner/slider widget to load on mobile and preferably at the top of the page?

Many thanks!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hello Mike. Thanks a bunch for looking into it.

Here is a post with sidebar image

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.newspaper-x-blog-sidebar .widget_newspaper_x_banner, .newspaper-x-blog-sidebar .widget_text {
overflow: visible;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I am also facing the issues on my blog https://italktosonic.us sonic after enabling the sidebar widgets, can you check and let me know the issues so i can fix it , plz.

Scarel, you are not using our theme, please contact the theme author

Dear Scariel, thank you for the input. I added the code and now I have the widget showing on mobile, but is it possible for it to show at the top of the page, before the piece of content begins, or anywhere at the top for that matter.

Hey there

Sorry but no, moving sidebar like that is not possible, there is no such option to switch the position of the sidebar nad content

Thank you for understanding

Thank for the reply. That’s a bummer for me. Is the functionality that I described above possible with the Pro Newspaper X theme?

Hi Freemind

Sorry but there is no Pro version of the theme, we have an only free version