Need help with Fashe Theme

I recently got the theme for my online store. www.tshackapparel.com there are couple of problems that I’m facing and not sure how to sort it out. The issues are listed below.

1. The most IMP whether you are in the home page or the collection page. The add to cart button pops up when you move your cursor over a product and that’s fine. but when you click on it it directly adds the item to cart without asking of the size and color. and by default ads the smallest available size and color. Which needs to be changed but there is no option available.
  2. Currency is not being converted. no matter what currency I choose it still shows the same amount that I have set as CAD. So for example the original price of the product is $33 and shipping cost is $10 in CAD. it will still show the same amount even if I choose USD or any other currency.
  3. Color swatches don’t show most of the colors. so I would either like an option where I can change and add my own custom colors or replace them with something.
  4. When a product added to cart and you try to remove it it takes you to the next page to enter your information rather than to remove the item from the cart.
  5. The banner for the Abous Us is not showing. Want to also add contact us page but haven’t done yet because not sure if the banner will show.

your prompt assistance will be appreciated.