My portfolio items dont show up on mobile

Hi,
I’m having some problems on my site named https://atthapongr.com
about the bottom of the site I have a portfolio section called Latest Project and it works well on desktop.
but when I look from a mobile, portfolio items don’t show up. (It actually shows sometime. I’m getting confused.)

I’m attaching the screenshot from a mobile here.

Thank you,

Hey there

I just tried it and I can clearly see 2 projects in your portfolio section, take a look here: Screenshot by Lightshot

Is this fixed? can you tell me more about your device?

No I haven’t fixed anything. I recently checked. They are still disappear for me.
My device is iphone 8plus (checked with both vertical and horizantal view)

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.masonry.fadeIn {
opacity: 1;
height:auto;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks for your help but I already added those code but viewing from my mobile device the projects still don’t show. (they did show once but when I refreshed the page, they disappeared.) I try to look from another mobile device (still iphone) they don’t show up as well. Don’t know where to fix.

It seems to get fixed now since I searched old topic in this forum and I’ve tried to add this code

.masonryFlyIn .masonry-item {
position: relative !important;
top: auto !important;
left: auto !important;
}

so portfolio items already showed on my mobile device already thanks!

But one more question, how can I reduce this gap in the portfolio section? (it seems to be only on the mobile version)
Thank you for your support.

HI

Cool :slight_smile: Try this code:

.masonry.fadeIn {
    height: auto !important;
}

It will fix the height problem, if you want it only for mobile then use media queries

I have added the code and it works fine.
but sometimes it affects the parallex section like this.

How can I make it show correctly?
Thanks

You may close the case now

Glad to hear your problem is resolved :slight_smile:

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions
Thanks!